International tax advice

Tax advice on structuring your international situation in a tax efficient way? Think of situations like COVID-19 tax consequences, buying a housemoving to or leaving the Netherlands, 183 day ruleinheritance and gifts.

Tax Return 2021 and previous years

Make sure you do not miss out on any tax benefits. We can yet file tax returns for the past five years. Click here to find out more about our fees and procedure.


Recently moved to The Netherlands? Or have you emigrated to a different country? You will most likely need to fill in an M-Form. Contact us so we can fill in your form or give you advice. Click here for the hourly rates.